TAMKO Asphalt & Steel Shingles for Green Bay Homes
Green Bay Trusts Overhead Solutions for High-Quality Roof Installations
Discover a variety of style and color options of TAMKO asphalt and steel shingles available through the Green Bay roofing contractors at Overhead Solutions. Whether you choose TAMKO architectural shingles for your Green Bay roof installation or something from their TAMKO Heritage lines, our Wisconsin roof repair experts can walk you through the pros and cons of each, including asphalt vs steel shingles. TAMKO introduced their first shingles over 70 years ago and have since created an impressive range of roofing products.
Contact Green Bay's best roofing & construction company today
for a free quote or more information.
Asphalt shingle types include:
- Heritage Vintage (Real Wood Shake Look)
- Heritage Woodgate (Wider Wood Shake Appearance)
- Heritage Premium (Laminated Asphalt Shingles)
- Heritage (Laminated Asphalt Shingles)
- Elite Glass-Seal (3-Tab Shingles)
Steel shingle options include:
- MetalWorks StoneCrest Slate: replicates the finish of slate
- MetalWorks StoneCrest Tile: creates a uniformed, smooth contemporary feel
- AstonWood Steel: provides the look of cedar shingles with galvanized steel
TAMKO offers a variety of residential Limited Warranties and Arbitration Agreements, Overhead Solutions’ expert roofing team can guide you through choosing the best warranty based on your home, location and shingle style you choose.
Contact Overhead Solutions for a free quote on TAMKO shingle installation in Green Bay.