Overhead Solutions helps you make roof insurance claims for wind, heavy rain, hail and other storm damage. Our Green Bay roofing contractors have experience working with Wisconsin insurance providers to get you the best claim possible.
- Take photos and videos of the storm damage for evidence.
- Choose an experienced, local roofing contractor to inspect your roof and give you an estimate.
- If the damage repair will be more than your deductible, file an insurance claim.
- Meet with an Insurance Adjuster to quote the damage.
- Once the quote is approved by the insurance company, receive the insurance check.
- Hire a roofing contractor to repair your roof.
- Pay your deductible – only the deductible. The insurance company claim will take care of the rest.