Cedar Shake Roofing for Northeast Wisconsin
Cedar Shake Shingles Protect Your Home Against Wisconsin Weather
Wisconsin homeowners choose cedar shake shingles for their natural beauty and unmatched durability. Cedar roofing is naturally fortified to withstand strong winds, heavy rains, snow, and hail - while maintaining its attractive appearance.
The Green Bay roofing professionals at Overhead Solutions have completed stunning cedar shake roof installations in Brown County and across Wisconsin.
Our Green Bay roofers install cedar shake roofing across Wisconsin
Cedar shake shingles outperform asphalt shingles when it comes to durability, insulation, and energy-efficiency. With twice the natural insulation of asphalt, installing a cedar shake roof can lower the energy costs for your home.
Natural cedar shake complements the style of any home and stands up against inclement weather. Achieve a different style by selecting a protective wood stain, offered in a range of attractive colors.
Our Wisconsin roofing contractors work with you to install a cedar shake roof - keeping within your style and budget. We use top quality cedar shake shingles from leading manufacturers to extend the life of your roof and guarantee maximum performance. Contact our Wisconsin cedar shake installation team for a free quote now!
Cedar shake outlasts asphalt and other roofing materials
Installing a cedar shake roof is an eco-friendly way to protect your home for years. Cedar shake shingles can last at least 10 years longer than asphalt. This extended lifespan makes cedar shake worth the cost and requires little maintenance.
Regular cedar shake roofing inspections help prevent the growth of moss, mildew, and mold. This can be especially common for lake homes in Door County, Kewaunee County, and other counties located near lakes or rivers. We can apply treatments and preservatives to your roof - keeping your shingles free of unwanted spore growth.
Our Green Bay roofing contractors perform yearly roof inspections on every roof we install – FOR FREE. If your cedar shake roof needs repairs, we’ll get the job done right.
Outstanding service and warranties from Wisconsin roofing contractors
At Overhead Solutions, we provide you with the best customer service and workmanship in every job. Our experienced Wisconsin roofers carefully install and repair roofs to all material and workmanship warranty standards. Every time you hire our roofing company, you’re making an investment in your roof’s performance.
We offer warranties ranging from 10 years of coverage to lifetime protection on all roofing jobs.
Contact the cedar shake roofing experts at Overhead Solutions to start your Wisconsin roofing project!
Top 10 Roofing Questions
to ask before you hire a roofer
- Does your company have a current license, workman's comp, and liability coverage? All 3 should be a YES, and don't forget to ask for proof of each.
- Can you provide me with references in my area? A great way to look into a roofing company is to talk with their references; go see the work they have done.
- Is there a deposit? What are the terms of payment for the roofing system installed?
- What is the time frame before you can start the work? What is time frame for competition once you do start the work?
- If a re-roofing permit is required in my area, who is responsible for obtaining the permit?
- In the event that your equipment, or supplier's equipment should damage my property, who is liable?
- Do you hire sub-contractors for this work? If so, what are their names and license numbers? If contractor does hire sub-contractors it is very important to obtain the certificate of insurance from that sub-contractor so you are not held liable for any accident that may occur on the job.
- Who will haul away the old roofing material or project waste?
- Are you a current member of any local or national roofing associations?
- Do you require I do anything specific to prepare my home before the re-roofing project?
Northeast Wisconsin Roofing Contractor
- Green Bay Roofing Contractors
- Oshkosh Roofing Contractors
- Appleton Roofing Contractors
- Brown County Roofing Contractors
- Calumet County Roofing Contractors
- Door County Roofing Contractors
- Fond du Lac County Roofing Contractors
- Kewaunee County Roofing Contractors
- Manitowoc County Roofing Contractors
- Marinette County Roofing Contractors
- Menominee County Roofing Contractors
- Oconto County Roofing Contractors
- Outagamie County Roofing Contractors
- Portage County Roofing Contractors
- Shawano County Roofing Contractors
- Sheboygan County Roofing Contractors
- Waupaca County Roofing Contractors
- Waushara County Roofing Contractors
- Winnebago County Roofing Contractors