Make a Wisconsin Roof Insurance Claim in 3 Steps
Overhead Solutions helps you make roof insurance claims for wind, heavy rain, hail and other storm damage. Our Green Bay roofing contractors have experience working with insurance companies for roof repair and replacement jobs across Wisconsin.
We assist you with the roof insurance claim process by:
- Offering a free roof inspection
- Handling questions from your insurance company
- Completing roof repairs – you’ll only pay your deductible
Overhead Solutions Offers Free Storm Roof Inspections in Wisconsin
Having an experienced roofing contractor check your roof after storms can help uncover and repair damage before leaks or other problems occur. Even if your roof does not appear damaged, harsh weather can weaken shingles and compromise the performance and longevity of your roof.
Overhead Solutions offers free roof inspections in Wisconsin to assess storm damage. Our Green Bay roofers evaluate the condition of your roof, develop the most effective repair strategy and provide an estimate for your insurance company.
Our Green Bay Roofing Contractors Help You Navigate the Roof Insurance Claim Process
Roof damage insurance claims typically need to be filed within 12 months of the date damage occurred. After our Wisconsin roofing contractors complete your free inspection and you contact your insurance company, we’re prepared to handle the questions and details for you. Our roofing professionals are available to answer any questions you have and to make your roof insurance claim process as easy as possible.
Only Pay Your Deductible for Roof Insurance Repair in Wisconsin
Overhead Solutions completes all insurance roof repairs in Wisconsin with excellent workmanship and materials. We work with your insurance company so you only have to pay your deductible. Our Green Bay roofing contractors have the skill to repair any residential or commercial roof in Wisconsin. We offer warranties ranging from 10 years of protection to lifetime coverage on all roofing jobs.
Frequently Asked Questions about Wisconsin Roof Insurance Claims
Do I need estimates from 3 different contractors?
-No, submitting estimates from 3 roofing contractors means your insurance company will choose the company with the lowest price to do your repair work. Lowest price doesn’t always mean best quality. You can choose your preferred roofing contractor from the start by getting a free roof inspection and estimate from Overhead Solutions.
How is the price of my roof determined?
-Most insurance companies and roofing contractors use a third party software system to calculate the fair market value for your roof. The software takes into consideration the age of your roof and your location.
Why do I have to pay my deductible?
Beware roofing companies who claim to cover your deductible for insurance roof repairs. These companies are breaking Wisconsin law by submitting an inflated invoice to your insurance company and giving you the correct invoice.
Overhead Solutions covers everything except your deductible to protect our Green Bay roofing company – and you! – from insurance fraud.
Can I upgrade my roof?
-Yes! If you choose to upgrade the material of your roof, our contractors will give you an estimate. While your roof insurance claim won’t cover the cost of the upgrade, Overhead Solutions maintains positive relationships with top-rated roofing materials manufacturers to bring you the best prices.
Have more questions? Contact our experienced Green Bay roofing professionals at Overhead Solutions!
Top 10 Roofing Questions
to ask before you hire a roofer
- Does your company have a current license, workman's comp, and liability coverage? All 3 should be a YES, and don't forget to ask for proof of each.
- Can you provide me with references in my area? A great way to look into a roofing company is to talk with their references; go see the work they have done.
- Is there a deposit? What are the terms of payment for the roofing system installed?
- What is the time frame before you can start the work? What is time frame for competition once you do start the work?
- If a re-roofing permit is required in my area, who is responsible for obtaining the permit?
- In the event that your equipment, or supplier's equipment should damage my property, who is liable?
- Do you hire sub-contractors for this work? If so, what are their names and license numbers? If contractor does hire sub-contractors it is very important to obtain the certificate of insurance from that sub-contractor so you are not held liable for any accident that may occur on the job.
- Who will haul away the old roofing material or project waste?
- Are you a current member of any local or national roofing associations?
- Do you require I do anything specific to prepare my home before the re-roofing project?
Northeast Wisconsin Roofing Contractor
- Green Bay Roofing Contractors
- Oshkosh Roofing Contractors
- Appleton Roofing Contractors
- Brown County Roofing Contractors
- Calumet County Roofing Contractors
- Door County Roofing Contractors
- Fond du Lac County Roofing Contractors
- Kewaunee County Roofing Contractors
- Manitowoc County Roofing Contractors
- Marinette County Roofing Contractors
- Menominee County Roofing Contractors
- Oconto County Roofing Contractors
- Outagamie County Roofing Contractors
- Portage County Roofing Contractors
- Shawano County Roofing Contractors
- Sheboygan County Roofing Contractors
- Waupaca County Roofing Contractors
- Waushara County Roofing Contractors
- Winnebago County Roofing Contractors