Residential Metal Roofing in Green Bay
Want the durability of a metal roof, but in a style that matches your home or business? Overhead Solutions offers four different metal roof types, each come in a variety of colors and costs so you’re sure to find one that fits your style and budget.
Metal Roof Repair
Need professional metal roof repair in Green Bay? Overhead Solutions repairs rusted, damaged metal roofs in Northern Wisconsin.
Metal Roof Installation
Overhead Solutions offers professional metal roof installation in Green Bay. We install standing seam roofing, painted metal shingles and more.
Metal Roof Replacement
Whether you need an all new roof or just need to replace part of it, trust the metal roof replacement experts at Overhead Solutions.
Metal Roof Installation in Wisconsin
Overhead Solutions of Green Bay knows that the longevity and durability of metal roofs are huge selling points. Our certified roofers know how to properly install all types of metal roofs to prevent leaks and rust. Metal roofs can also be safer than typical asphalt shingles because they won’t ignite during a fire or when struck by lightning.
Our roofers know metal roofs need to be installed with techniques to allow for expansion and contraction during warm and cold weather. They’ll use fasteners allow large panels to expand and contract easily.
Unlike other roofing materials, metal roofs are 100% recyclable and naturally reflect solar heat making them an environmentally friendly and energy efficient option.
Overhead Solutions installs several different metal roof types for you to choose from. Our styles vary in cost, color, and need maintenance, which include:
Standing Seam Metal Roofing
Standing seam metal roofs are what come to mind when you imagine a cabin with a metal roof. They come in panels that run vertically with attachment flanges hidden by the next panel over. Wide panels commonly used for commercial buildings are not used for this reason on residential homes. A great standing seam metal roof by Overhead Solutions will stand out for the right reasons.
Overhead Solutions uses 24 gauge steel panels, making them resistant to denting from hail and extremely durable to Wisconsin’s harsh weather.
Pole Building Metal Roofing
Pole building material roofs are exactly that. The roofs you see on most barn and horse stable buildings are made with pole building metal roofing.
They’re very similar to the standing seam metal roofs, except they use 26 gauge steel instead of 24 gauge and have exposed metal screws, proving a bit more protection against the elements.
Painted Metal Shingles
Painted metal shingles come in a variety of colors and textures allowing you to match your home’s existing aesthetic. They have similar benefits to standing seam and pole building metal roofing, namely their longevity and high durability.
Overhead Solutions uses 26 gauge steel for our painted metal shingles.
Stone-Coated Steel Shingles
Overhead Solutions uses stone-coated steel shingles from the original manufacturer, DECRA Roofing Systems. This creative, stylish lightweight metal roofing option that has the benefits of traditional metal roofs like, their long-lasting durability with texture and style other metal roofs can’t offer. This added texture and layers mean your stone-coated steel shingles offer a less noisy alternative to other metal roofs and require almost no maintenance once installed.
Roofing & Siding Experts in Northeast Wisconsin
We provide more than just roofing. Our home contractors feature custom siding, replacement windows, gutter installation, and more. Get a FREE QUOTE on your roofing project today and let's get started!
Contact Overhead Solutions for an estimate on your new, durable, long-lasting metal roof.
Top 10 Roofing Questions
to ask before you hire a roofer
- Does your company have a current license, workman's comp, and liability coverage? All 3 should be a YES, and don't forget to ask for proof of each.
- Can you provide me with references in my area? A great way to look into a roofing company is to talk with their references; go see the work they have done.
- Is there a deposit? What are the terms of payment for the roofing system installed?
- What is the time frame before you can start the work? What is time frame for competition once you do start the work?
- If a re-roofing permit is required in my area, who is responsible for obtaining the permit?
- In the event that your equipment, or supplier's equipment should damage my property, who is liable?
- Do you hire sub-contractors for this work? If so, what are their names and license numbers? If contractor does hire sub-contractors it is very important to obtain the certificate of insurance from that sub-contractor so you are not held liable for any accident that may occur on the job.
- Who will haul away the old roofing material or project waste?
- Are you a current member of any local or national roofing associations?
- Do you require I do anything specific to prepare my home before the re-roofing project?
Northeast Wisconsin Roofing Contractor
- Green Bay Roofing Contractors
- Oshkosh Roofing Contractors
- Appleton Roofing Contractors
- Brown County Roofing Contractors
- Calumet County Roofing Contractors
- Door County Roofing Contractors
- Fond du Lac County Roofing Contractors
- Kewaunee County Roofing Contractors
- Manitowoc County Roofing Contractors
- Marinette County Roofing Contractors
- Menominee County Roofing Contractors
- Oconto County Roofing Contractors
- Outagamie County Roofing Contractors
- Portage County Roofing Contractors
- Shawano County Roofing Contractors
- Sheboygan County Roofing Contractors
- Waupaca County Roofing Contractors
- Waushara County Roofing Contractors
- Winnebago County Roofing Contractors