WI New Roof Construction and Installation
Green Bay Roofing >> Green Bay Roof Installation
Custom Roof Construction & Installation in Green Bay
Overhead Solutions offers the most durable, attractive roofing options for new roof construction or roof installation. When you choose Overhead Solutions, we ensure your new construction roof is completed properly and within your schedule. Our roof installation professionals work with you to determine the most effective material for your Wisconsin roof, matching your color and architecture preferences within your budget.
Roof construction services include:
- Asphalt Roof Construction
- Cedar Shake Roof Construction
- Metal Roof Construction
- Commercial Roof Construction
- Stone Coated Shingle Roof Construction
Roof Construction vs Roof Installation
Your roof is a complicated system of rafters, beams, rafters, battens, flashing and other materials. Building a brand new roof consists of two phases: roof construction & roof installation. Lucky for you the roofing contractors at Overhead Solutions are experts in both.
Roof Construction in Green Bay
Roof construction deals with the structure of the roof. Building the rafters and the ridge, installing the facia and the soffit, building a dormer and other structural elements would all be considered roof construction. Residential roof construction is different from commercial roof construction which might use a metal or built up roof system.
Roof Installation in Green Bay
Roof installation deals with the "exterior" of the roofing system. Laying felt and shingles on a residential roof or rolling TPO sheets on a commercial roof would be considered roof installation. Roofing installation must work around dormers and other systems. Overhead Solutions installs residential roofing systems and commercial built up roofing systems in Green Bay.
Protect Your Roof with Warranty Programs
Our Green Bay roof installation professionals have years of experience ensuring your new construction roof satisfies all manufacturer warranty requirements to protect your investment. We also offer warranty programs ranging from 10 years to lifetime coverage.
When you choose Overhead Solutions for your new construction project, you get free annual roof inspections to make sure your roof maintains peak performance.
Overhead Solutions Offers Affordable Custom Homes in Wisconsin
If you can dream it, Overhead Solutions can do it for you. From new construction on custom homes to home additions, our Green Bay building contractors carefully plan and install each detail to your specifications.
You’ll choose every aspect of your new home from floorplans and lighting, to fixtures and shingles. Our experienced construction professionals are highly skilled and efficient, completing your project within your timeframe and budget.
Don’t live in Green Bay? We complete custom homes in Door County, Madison, Milwaukee, and all across Wisconsin.
Contact the Green Bay roof installation and home remodeling contractors at Overhead Solutions today!
Top 10 Roofing Questions
to ask before you hire a roofer
- Does your company have a current license, workman's comp, and liability coverage? All 3 should be a YES, and don't forget to ask for proof of each.
- Can you provide me with references in my area? A great way to look into a roofing company is to talk with their references; go see the work they have done.
- Is there a deposit? What are the terms of payment for the roofing system installed?
- What is the time frame before you can start the work? What is time frame for competition once you do start the work?
- If a re-roofing permit is required in my area, who is responsible for obtaining the permit?
- In the event that your equipment, or supplier's equipment should damage my property, who is liable?
- Do you hire sub-contractors for this work? If so, what are their names and license numbers? If contractor does hire sub-contractors it is very important to obtain the certificate of insurance from that sub-contractor so you are not held liable for any accident that may occur on the job.
- Who will haul away the old roofing material or project waste?
- Are you a current member of any local or national roofing associations?
- Do you require I do anything specific to prepare my home before the re-roofing project?
Northeast Wisconsin Roof Repair
- Green Bay Roof Repair
- Oshkosh Roof Repair
- Appleton Roof Repair
- Brown County Roof Repair
- Calumet County Roof Repair
- Door County Roof Repair
- Fond du Lac County Roof Repair
- Kewaunee County Roof Repair
- Manitowoc County Roof Repair
- Marinette County Roof Repair
- Menominee County Roof Repair
- Oconto County Roof Repair
- Outagamie County Roof Repair
- Portage County Roof Repair
- Shawano County Roof Repair
- Sheboygan County Roof Repair
- Waupaca County Roof Repair
- Waushara County Roof Repair
- Winnebago County Roof Repair