New Roof Construction and Installation
Custom New Construction Roof Installation Matches Your Style and Budget
Overhead Solutions offers the most durable, attractive roofing options for your new construction roof installation. When you choose Overhead Solutions, we ensure your new construction roof is completed properly and within your schedule. Our roof installation professionals work with you to determine the most effective material for your Wisconsin roof, matching your color and architecture preferences within your budget. We work with top manufacturers to provide you with an extensive selection of shingles and roofing systems, including:
Protect Your Roof with Warranty Programs
Our Green Bay roof installation professionals have years of experience ensuring your new construction roof satisfies all manufacturer warranty requirements to protect your investment. We also offer warranty programs ranging from 10 years to lifetime coverage.
When you choose Overhead Solutions for your new construction project, you get free annual roof inspections to make sure your roof maintains peak performance.
Overhead Solutions Offers Affordable Custom Homes in Wisconsin
If you can dream it, Overhead Solutions can do it for you. From new construction on custom homes to home additions, our Green Bay building contractors carefully plan and install each detail to your specifications.
You’ll choose every aspect of your new home from floorplans and lighting, to fixtures and shingles. Our experienced construction professionals are highly skilled and efficient, completing your project within your timeframe and budget.
Don’t live in Green Bay? We complete custom homes in Door County, Madison, Milwaukee, and all across Wisconsin.
Contact the Green Bay roof installation and home remodeling contractors at Overhead Solutions today!
Top 10 Roofing Questions
to ask before you hire a roofer
- Does your company have a current license, workman's comp, and liability coverage? All 3 should be a YES, and don't forget to ask for proof of each.
- Can you provide me with references in my area? A great way to look into a roofing company is to talk with their references; go see the work they have done.
- Is there a deposit? What are the terms of payment for the roofing system installed?
- What is the time frame before you can start the work? What is time frame for competition once you do start the work?
- If a re-roofing permit is required in my area, who is responsible for obtaining the permit?
- In the event that your equipment, or supplier's equipment should damage my property, who is liable?
- Do you hire sub-contractors for this work? If so, what are their names and license numbers? If contractor does hire sub-contractors it is very important to obtain the certificate of insurance from that sub-contractor so you are not held liable for any accident that may occur on the job.
- Who will haul away the old roofing material or project waste?
- Are you a current member of any local or national roofing associations?
- Do you require I do anything specific to prepare my home before the re-roofing project?
Northeast Wisconsin Roofing Contractor
- Green Bay Roofing Contractors
- Oshkosh Roofing Contractors
- Appleton Roofing Contractors
- Brown County Roofing Contractors
- Calumet County Roofing Contractors
- Door County Roofing Contractors
- Fond du Lac County Roofing Contractors
- Kewaunee County Roofing Contractors
- Manitowoc County Roofing Contractors
- Marinette County Roofing Contractors
- Menominee County Roofing Contractors
- Oconto County Roofing Contractors
- Outagamie County Roofing Contractors
- Portage County Roofing Contractors
- Shawano County Roofing Contractors
- Sheboygan County Roofing Contractors
- Waupaca County Roofing Contractors
- Waushara County Roofing Contractors
- Winnebago County Roofing Contractors