Wisconsin Residential & Commercial Roof Replacement
Green Bay Roofing >> Green Bay Roof Replacement
Green Bay Roof Replacement and Re-Roofing
When it’s time to replace your roof, don’t settle for Green Bay roofers with limited design and material options. At Overhead Solutions, we ensure you get a high-quality roof to match your home’s or business’s unique style and your budget.
- Asphalt Roof Replacement
- Cedar Roof Replacement
- Stone Roof Replacement
- Metal Roof Replacement
- Commercial Roof Replacement
Whether time has taken a toll on your roof, or you've grown tired of looking at dreary shingles, Overhead Solutions is here to help. We offer free roof inspections and free estimates. Our Green Bay roofers are happy to walk you through any and all concerns so you know what to expect.
Overhead Solutions works with a wide variety of suppliers and manufacturers ensuring you get the best price on asphalt shingles, stone roofing, metal roofing, cedar shake roofing and commercial flat roofing.
Residential Roof Replacement for Green Bay Homes
Your roof is one of the most important parts of your home's construction. All of our residential roof replacements start with a thorough assessment to determine the most cost-effective solution. Our team of experienced Green Bay roofers offers superior re-roofing services in Northern Wisconsin.
Overhead Solutions has installed replacement roofs in Door County, Waushara County and all across Wisconsin. Our roofers offer superior roof replacement for homeowners in need of:
Another sign your roof might need to be replaced is if your neighbors are getting new roofs. Neighborhoods tend to go up at the same time, meaning your roof is likely as old as your neighbors. Contact Overhead Solutions for a free roof inspection if your neighbor just got a new roof.
Commercial Roof Replacement in Green Bay
An old and failing commercial roof can increase your heating and cooling costs, weaken the structure of the building and even deter customers. Don't wait for the roof to fail or for a second rate roofer to "cut you a deal." The Green Bay commercial roofing experts at Overhead Solutions offer superior commercial roof replacement in Brown County, Door County and Northern Wisconsin.
Overhead Solutions offers superior commercial roof replacement for businesses in need of:
Worried a roof replacement will force your business to close its doors for too long? 90% of commercial roof replacement jobs completed by Overhead Solutions take 1 - 2 days maximum. Our teams are fast, professional and organized. We clean as we go so things go smoothly, and we ensure your property stays safe and tidy. Our licensed roofers understand the importance of safe, clean entryways and surrounding areas so you can work while we work.
When is it Time to Replace Your Roof?
Your roof might not have a massive hole in it, and it might not be missing large patches of shingles, but it still might need to be replaced. If your roof is more than 20 years old you should consider contacting Overhead Solutions for a free roof inspection. Common signs your roof is aging are:
- Shingle edges are curled
- Shingles have bald spots of missing granules
- Shingles are cracked
- Dark streaks of algae
- Moss is growing under shingles
Cost to Tear Off and Replace a Roof in Green Bay
The cost of tearing off and replacing a roof in Green Bay varies depending on the material you choose, the structure of your roof (the peak, pitch, etc) and the square footage of your roof. Professionals charge between $5,000 and $12,000 for a residential roof replacement. Many homeowners opt to "save money" by choosing a second-rate roofer. Budget roofing companies often use cheap materials and hire inexperienced roofers. The end result is a poorly installed roof that leads to costly repairs and can threaten the structure of your home. The experienced Green Bay roofers at Overhead Solutions only use high-quality materials and offer superior roof replacement. We stand by all of our repairs and replacements and guarantee superior work.
Contact Green Bay's best roofing & construction company today for a free quote or more information.
Top 10 Roofing Questions
to ask before you hire a roofer
- Does your company have a current license, workman's comp, and liability coverage? All 3 should be a YES, and don't forget to ask for proof of each.
- Can you provide me with references in my area? A great way to look into a roofing company is to talk with their references; go see the work they have done.
- Is there a deposit? What are the terms of payment for the roofing system installed?
- What is the time frame before you can start the work? What is time frame for competition once you do start the work?
- If a re-roofing permit is required in my area, who is responsible for obtaining the permit?
- In the event that your equipment, or supplier's equipment should damage my property, who is liable?
- Do you hire sub-contractors for this work? If so, what are their names and license numbers? If contractor does hire sub-contractors it is very important to obtain the certificate of insurance from that sub-contractor so you are not held liable for any accident that may occur on the job.
- Who will haul away the old roofing material or project waste?
- Are you a current member of any local or national roofing associations?
- Do you require I do anything specific to prepare my home before the re-roofing project?
Northeast Wisconsin Roof Repair
- Green Bay Roof Repair
- Oshkosh Roof Repair
- Appleton Roof Repair
- Brown County Roof Repair
- Calumet County Roof Repair
- Door County Roof Repair
- Fond du Lac County Roof Repair
- Kewaunee County Roof Repair
- Manitowoc County Roof Repair
- Marinette County Roof Repair
- Menominee County Roof Repair
- Oconto County Roof Repair
- Outagamie County Roof Repair
- Portage County Roof Repair
- Shawano County Roof Repair
- Sheboygan County Roof Repair
- Waupaca County Roof Repair
- Waushara County Roof Repair
- Winnebago County Roof Repair