Wisconsin Residential & Commercial Roof Replacement
Get the Best Materials for Your Roof Replacement from Overhead Solutions
When it’s time to replace your roof, don’t settle for contractors with limited design and material options. At Overhead Solutions, we ensure you get a high-quality roof to match your home’s or business’s unique style and your budget.
We have solid partnerships with our suppliers and manufacturers to continue offering you a wide variety of roofing materials at the best prices, including:
Our experienced re-roofing team meticulously installs roofs in Green Bay, Door County, Milwaukee, Madison and all over Wisconsin. Installations by Overhead Solutions always satisfy manufacturer warranty requirements, so you can rest assured knowing your roof is in top condition. We also offer free yearly inspections on any roof we install.
Fast and Tidy Roof Installation
Re-roofing is often a messy job - it doesn’t have to be. As your existing roof is removed, old shingles and other debris must be disposed of. Other Wisconsin re-roofing contractors litter these materials across the job site, promising to clean it up later. At Overhead Solutions, we use an innovative debris trailer to keep your yard and roof as clean as possible throughout the entire job, ensuring a safer environment for our roofing professionals and for your family.
Our experienced re-roofing professionals complete your project quickly and efficiently in as little as 1-2 days. We guarantee your roof will be installed properly, within your budget and to your satisfaction.
Contact our expert re-roofing team to discuss your project!
Top 10 Roofing Questions
to ask before you hire a roofer
- Does your company have a current license, workman's comp, and liability coverage? All 3 should be a YES, and don't forget to ask for proof of each.
- Can you provide me with references in my area? A great way to look into a roofing company is to talk with their references; go see the work they have done.
- Is there a deposit? What are the terms of payment for the roofing system installed?
- What is the time frame before you can start the work? What is time frame for competition once you do start the work?
- If a re-roofing permit is required in my area, who is responsible for obtaining the permit?
- In the event that your equipment, or supplier's equipment should damage my property, who is liable?
- Do you hire sub-contractors for this work? If so, what are their names and license numbers? If contractor does hire sub-contractors it is very important to obtain the certificate of insurance from that sub-contractor so you are not held liable for any accident that may occur on the job.
- Who will haul away the old roofing material or project waste?
- Are you a current member of any local or national roofing associations?
- Do you require I do anything specific to prepare my home before the re-roofing project?
Northeast Wisconsin Roofing Contractor
- Green Bay Roofing Contractors
- Oshkosh Roofing Contractors
- Appleton Roofing Contractors
- Brown County Roofing Contractors
- Calumet County Roofing Contractors
- Door County Roofing Contractors
- Fond du Lac County Roofing Contractors
- Kewaunee County Roofing Contractors
- Manitowoc County Roofing Contractors
- Marinette County Roofing Contractors
- Menominee County Roofing Contractors
- Oconto County Roofing Contractors
- Outagamie County Roofing Contractors
- Portage County Roofing Contractors
- Shawano County Roofing Contractors
- Sheboygan County Roofing Contractors
- Waupaca County Roofing Contractors
- Waushara County Roofing Contractors
- Winnebago County Roofing Contractors