Asphalt Roof Replacement in Green Bay
Professional Asphalt Roof Replacement Services from Overhead Solutions
Asphalt roof replacement in Green Bay is no easy task. Sure, asphalt roofing shingles are the most common roofing material used on homes, but properly replacing a damaged asphalt roof requires a team of professional roofers like the ones at Overhead Solutions.
A properly installed asphalt shingle roof can easily last 30 years, a poorly installed one can develop leaks or start buckling within months. No matter how well the roof is installed, the harsh winters of Green Bay and our freeze-thaw cycles will eventually take their toll. If your shingles are lifting or buckling, or the flashing around your chimney and exhaust vents is leaking, it’s time to replace your roof. For the highest quality roofing work, look to Overhead Solutions.
Signs your asphalt roof probably needs to be replaced:
- Edges of shingles are curling up
- Bald spots on your shingles where the granules have come off
- Cracks in shingles
- Dark streaks on your roof
Small problems become big problems
The best way to ensure a long service life from an asphalt roof is to stay on top of any problems that come up. Storm damage that leaves a few shingles lifted up may seem like no big deal, but lifted shingles are more vulnerable to blowing off in a heavy wind, and a lifted shingle can lead to water damage in your attic that may go undetected long enough to cause a mold problem.
Re-roofing versus Replacing a Roof
Re-roofing a roof means new shingles are put down on top of the shingles already on the roof. Re-roofing can be done only once, and only on roofs that are in decent shape (i.e. no major water damage or missing shingles). Re-roofing costs less than having the old shingles removed and new ones installed, but it’s not appropriate for every house. We’ll recommend a re-roof only if an inspection of your existing roof shows it to be good candidate for re-roofing.
Roof replacement involves removing all the shingles on the roof and putting down new shingles. One of the benefits of this is that if any issues are spotted after removing the old shingles we can address them before putting down the new shingles.
Asphalt Roof Replacement Cost
Asphalt roof replacement costs vary depending on the size of your roof and the materials selected. Replacing your asphalt roof can cost anywhere between $1,000 and $10,000. The true cost of an asphalt roof replacement can be much greater if you select a second-rate roofer. The Green Bay roofers at Overhead Solutions guarantee your roof will be replaced correctly the first time, not the second or third time. Overhead Solutions offers affordable, reputable asphalt roof replacement.
Quality Roofing Shingles and Quality Installation
A quality roofing job starts with quality shingles. We only use high-quality shingles from top manufacturers. There’s more to consider than you might think when choosing a shingle for your roof. Our Green Bay roofing contractors will walk you through all the options and help you make the right decision for your house.
Overhead Solutions carries roofing shingles from these manufacturers:
Top 10 Roofing Questions
to ask before you hire a roofer
- Does your company have a current license, workman's comp, and liability coverage? All 3 should be a YES, and don't forget to ask for proof of each.
- Can you provide me with references in my area? A great way to look into a roofing company is to talk with their references; go see the work they have done.
- Is there a deposit? What are the terms of payment for the roofing system installed?
- What is the time frame before you can start the work? What is time frame for competition once you do start the work?
- If a re-roofing permit is required in my area, who is responsible for obtaining the permit?
- In the event that your equipment, or supplier's equipment should damage my property, who is liable?
- Do you hire sub-contractors for this work? If so, what are their names and license numbers? If contractor does hire sub-contractors it is very important to obtain the certificate of insurance from that sub-contractor so you are not held liable for any accident that may occur on the job.
- Who will haul away the old roofing material or project waste?
- Are you a current member of any local or national roofing associations?
- Do you require I do anything specific to prepare my home before the re-roofing project?
Northeast Wisconsin Roofing Contractor
- Green Bay Roofing Contractors
- Oshkosh Roofing Contractors
- Appleton Roofing Contractors
- Brown County Roofing Contractors
- Calumet County Roofing Contractors
- Door County Roofing Contractors
- Fond du Lac County Roofing Contractors
- Kewaunee County Roofing Contractors
- Manitowoc County Roofing Contractors
- Marinette County Roofing Contractors
- Menominee County Roofing Contractors
- Oconto County Roofing Contractors
- Outagamie County Roofing Contractors
- Portage County Roofing Contractors
- Shawano County Roofing Contractors
- Sheboygan County Roofing Contractors
- Waupaca County Roofing Contractors
- Waushara County Roofing Contractors
- Winnebago County Roofing Contractors