Roof Repair in Green Bay
Green Bay Roofing >> Green Bay Roof Repair
Commercial & Residential Roof Repair from Green Bay Roofers
Overhead Solutions completes residential and commercial roof repairs in Northeast Wisconsin and across the state. Leaks, drainage problems, shrinkage, punctures, and faulty flashings are no problem for our experienced Green Bay roofers. We can even repair the faulty installation work of other Wisconsin roofing contractors.
Whether your roof damage has escalated over time or you need to file an insurance claim after a storm, Overhead Solutions offer free roof inspections to assess the damage. Our certified Green Bay roofers will create an individualized strategy for your unique home to provide an accurate estimate for your insurance company.
We’re committed to providing outstanding customer service and workmanship with every job. Our skilled roofers are careful to complete every installation and roof repair job to warranty requirements. We work to protect your investment and your home. Contact our Wisconsin roof repair team at Overhead Solutions today for a free quote.
Residential roof repairs for any Wisconsin home
We start every roof repair job with a thorough assessment to determine the most effective repair strategy for long-term results. No matter the amount of damage done to your roof, our residential roof repair team will restore it to peak performance. Our certified Green Bay roofers are experienced in installing all types of roof materials to ensure your repair blends seamlessly with your existing roof.
Our Green Bay roofers have installed and repaired roofs from Door County to Waushara County and all across Wisconsin. We have the expertise to repair any type of residential roof, including:
When is it Time to Repair Your Roof?
A simple repair now can help prevent costly renovations down the road.
Contact Overhead Solutions for a free estimate if you notice any of the following:
- Shingles are curled or cracked
- Pieces are missing
- Buckling shingles
- In-home ceiling water damage
- Shingles appear dark and damp
These may not seem like enough damage for a roof repair job, but a couple cracked or buckling shingles can result in severe water damage in your home and can even lead to dangerous mold. Keep you and your home safe from the elements with a quick roof repair from Overhead Solutions.
Commercial roof repair restores your Wisconsin business to professional standards
Roof damage can negatively impact your business. Aesthetic damage deters customers and a dysfunctional roof can even bring safety hazards! Don’t wait for the roof to get worse – contact the commercial roof repair team at Overhead Solutions.
Worried a roof repair will cost you valuable business hours? 90% of our roofing jobs take less than two days. Overhead Solutions’ roofing teams are organized, efficient and clean allowing you to stay open during our repairs. Our licensed roofers understand the importance of safe, clean entryways and surrounding areas. We’ll meticulously clean up debris and metal from your roof repair. If your roof repair was completed in the winter, we’ll be back in spring once the snow melts to make sure we got every last piece.
We use high-quality roof repair materials to guarantee durability and match the style of your existing roof. Our Wisconsin roofing contractors can repair any flat/commercial roofing quickly and with minimal disruption to your business. Get a free quote on commercial roof repairs in Wisconsin – contact Overhead Solutions today!
Emergency roof repair services in Brown County
Storms won’t wait for business hours.
Debris, hail, heavy rain or wind can cause unexpected roof damage in any season. Overhead Solutions knows that when it comes to your home’s roof, the faster you get it assessed and repaired, the less it will cost you. When you need immediate roof repairs, contact our Brown County roofers.
At Overhead Solutions, we offer 24/7 emergency roof repair services in Wisconsin. We don’t waste time with answering machines – we’ll connect you directly to the owner to make sure you get the emergency roof repairs you need.
Contact the Wisconsin roof repair professionals at Overhead Solutions and get a quote today!
Top 10 Roofing Questions
to ask before you hire a roofer
- Does your company have a current license, workman's comp, and liability coverage? All 3 should be a YES, and don't forget to ask for proof of each.
- Can you provide me with references in my area? A great way to look into a roofing company is to talk with their references; go see the work they have done.
- Is there a deposit? What are the terms of payment for the roofing system installed?
- What is the time frame before you can start the work? What is time frame for competition once you do start the work?
- If a re-roofing permit is required in my area, who is responsible for obtaining the permit?
- In the event that your equipment, or supplier's equipment should damage my property, who is liable?
- Do you hire sub-contractors for this work? If so, what are their names and license numbers? If contractor does hire sub-contractors it is very important to obtain the certificate of insurance from that sub-contractor so you are not held liable for any accident that may occur on the job.
- Who will haul away the old roofing material or project waste?
- Are you a current member of any local or national roofing associations?
- Do you require I do anything specific to prepare my home before the re-roofing project?
Northeast Wisconsin Roof Repair
- Green Bay Roof Repair
- Oshkosh Roof Repair
- Appleton Roof Repair
- Brown County Roof Repair
- Calumet County Roof Repair
- Door County Roof Repair
- Fond du Lac County Roof Repair
- Kewaunee County Roof Repair
- Manitowoc County Roof Repair
- Marinette County Roof Repair
- Menominee County Roof Repair
- Oconto County Roof Repair
- Outagamie County Roof Repair
- Portage County Roof Repair
- Shawano County Roof Repair
- Sheboygan County Roof Repair
- Waupaca County Roof Repair
- Waushara County Roof Repair
- Winnebago County Roof Repair