Asphalt Roof Repair in Green Bay
Professional Asphalt Roof Repair Services from Overhead Solutions
Asphalt is one of the most common roofing materials found on Green bay homes. Asphalt shingle roofing should last for 50 years when installed by Overhead Solutions roofing experts. But even the best roofs will suffer damage after years of enduring Green Bay’s harsh winter weather. Deteriorating shingles, leaky flashing and roof buckling are all signs of an asphalt roof in desperate need of repair. Turn to Overhead Solutions when you need professional asphalt roof repair in Green Bay.
Common Causes of Asphalt Shingle Damage
- Severe weather like rain, wind, snow & ice
- Low temperatures cause shingle cracking and buckling
- High temperatures can melt asphalt and sealants and cause blistering
- Excessive moisture can cause mold and moss
- Infrequent roof inspections
An ice storm might cause damage to 5 sq. ft. of your roof. Fail to fix it now and you might be looking at 50 sq. ft. of damage next year. Regular roof inspections from the professionals at Overhead Solutions can identify small affordable problems before they become big expensive problems.
Guaranteed Low Asphalt Roof Repair Costs
You could trust the budget roofing company to repair your asphalt roof, but will you trust them when they need to fix the roof a second time? Asphalt roof repair costs are only low when they are performed once. It isn’t a cheap repair if you need to do it twice. The expert roofers at Overhead Solutions guarantee your asphalt roof will be repaired right the first time, keeping your costs low.
We use high quality brands on all of our asphalt shingle repairs. Turn to Overhead Solutions for:
- GAF Timberline Shingles
- Malarkey Shingles
- Owens Corning Shingles
- TAMKO Shingles
- CertainTeed Shingles
Leaking Roof Repair in Green Bay
Is your asphalt roof leaking? Contact the Green Bay roofing contractors at Overhead Solutions. A leaking asphalt roof can cause wood rot, create mold and other expensive damage. The Green Bay roofers at Overhead Solutions find roof leaks and fix them faster than the competition. The best part? We fix it right the first time. If we have to fix your leaky asphalt roof a second time because of a mistake we made it’s on us. Guaranteed.
Top 10 Roofing Questions
to ask before you hire a roofer
- Does your company have a current license, workman's comp, and liability coverage? All 3 should be a YES, and don't forget to ask for proof of each.
- Can you provide me with references in my area? A great way to look into a roofing company is to talk with their references; go see the work they have done.
- Is there a deposit? What are the terms of payment for the roofing system installed?
- What is the time frame before you can start the work? What is time frame for competition once you do start the work?
- If a re-roofing permit is required in my area, who is responsible for obtaining the permit?
- In the event that your equipment, or supplier's equipment should damage my property, who is liable?
- Do you hire sub-contractors for this work? If so, what are their names and license numbers? If contractor does hire sub-contractors it is very important to obtain the certificate of insurance from that sub-contractor so you are not held liable for any accident that may occur on the job.
- Who will haul away the old roofing material or project waste?
- Are you a current member of any local or national roofing associations?
- Do you require I do anything specific to prepare my home before the re-roofing project?
Northeast Wisconsin Roofing Contractor
- Green Bay Roofing Contractors
- Oshkosh Roofing Contractors
- Appleton Roofing Contractors
- Brown County Roofing Contractors
- Calumet County Roofing Contractors
- Door County Roofing Contractors
- Fond du Lac County Roofing Contractors
- Kewaunee County Roofing Contractors
- Manitowoc County Roofing Contractors
- Marinette County Roofing Contractors
- Menominee County Roofing Contractors
- Oconto County Roofing Contractors
- Outagamie County Roofing Contractors
- Portage County Roofing Contractors
- Shawano County Roofing Contractors
- Sheboygan County Roofing Contractors
- Waupaca County Roofing Contractors
- Waushara County Roofing Contractors
- Winnebago County Roofing Contractors