Why Install a Metal Roof
Metal roofing is a popular choice for warehouses, barns and other industrial properties in Northern Wisconsin thanks to its low cost and high durability. Rust and time can damage your metal roof, shortening its lifespan. The commercial roofers at Overhead Solutions perform warrantied repairs on all kinds of metal roofing. Offering high-quality repair services for:
- Longevity – Metal roofs can last 40-70 years, depending on the material. Traditional asphalt roofing materials have an estimated life expectancy of roughly 12-20 years.
- Durability – Some metal roofs can sustain wind gusts up to 140 miles per hour, will not corrode or crack, and can be impact-resistant.
- Low-Maintenance – Metal roofs don't need the periodic costly maintenance that other roofing materials often require, and under the Overhead Solutions’ warranty, annual performance checks and repairs are covered.
- Energy Efficiency – Metal roofs reflect solar radiant heat, which can reduce cooling costs by 10-25%.
- Environmentally Friendly – Metal roofs are made from a majority of recycled content, and are also 100% recyclable at the end of their life as a roof.
- Safety – Metal roofs won’t spark and ignite into flames during a wildfire or lightning strike.