Preparing Your Roof for Winter in Wisconsin
Shield Your Wisconsin Home from Damage with Roof Winterization Services
Wisconsin winters can be tough on your roof, thanks to snow and constantly fluctuating temperatures. Without properly preparing your roof for winter, snow and ice can accumulate, melt and refreeze, creating ice dams and damaging your roof and home.
Our Green Bay area roof winterization professionals at Overhead Solutions protect your shingles from ice dams to prevent harmful indoor leaks and destruction to your walls and ceilings. We offer a variety of preventative roof winterization services for your home. Our roof repair services include detailed inspection for any of the following issues, such as:
- Holes or tears in your roof surface
- Damaged roof decks, beams and joists
- Bent or blocked drains, pipes and downspouts
- Loose or blocked gutters and snow guards
- Slope to drains
- Areas prone to snow or water accumulation
- Snow removal
From Door County to Madison to Milwaukee, Overhead Solutions will travel anywhere in the state to meet your roofing needs, often correctly and efficiently completing your roofing job in as little as one day. Don’t wait for the first snowfall. Make sure your home is ready to withstand another Wisconsin winter.
Applying Heating Wires Prevents Winter Damage to Your Roof
If your roof has areas prone to snow and water accumulation, you can avoid snow and ice buildup by applying heating wires. When professionally installed by the experts at Overhead Solutions, heating wires can melt ice dams and help water flow to gutters and drains, instead of destructively pooling on your roof. Before winter arrives in Wisconsin, let Overhead Solutions apply heating wires to your roof. Our heating wire application professionals can install heat cables on your roof in as little as one day.
Contact our roof winterization experts at Overhead Solutions for a free estimate today!
Top 10 Roofing Questions
to ask before you hire a roofer
- Does your company have a current license, workman's comp, and liability coverage? All 3 should be a YES, and don't forget to ask for proof of each.
- Can you provide me with references in my area? A great way to look into a roofing company is to talk with their references; go see the work they have done.
- Is there a deposit? What are the terms of payment for the roofing system installed?
- What is the time frame before you can start the work? What is time frame for competition once you do start the work?
- If a re-roofing permit is required in my area, who is responsible for obtaining the permit?
- In the event that your equipment, or supplier's equipment should damage my property, who is liable?
- Do you hire sub-contractors for this work? If so, what are their names and license numbers? If contractor does hire sub-contractors it is very important to obtain the certificate of insurance from that sub-contractor so you are not held liable for any accident that may occur on the job.
- Who will haul away the old roofing material or project waste?
- Are you a current member of any local or national roofing associations?
- Do you require I do anything specific to prepare my home before the re-roofing project?
Northeast Wisconsin Roofing Contractor
- Green Bay Roofing Contractors
- Oshkosh Roofing Contractors
- Appleton Roofing Contractors
- Brown County Roofing Contractors
- Calumet County Roofing Contractors
- Door County Roofing Contractors
- Fond du Lac County Roofing Contractors
- Kewaunee County Roofing Contractors
- Manitowoc County Roofing Contractors
- Marinette County Roofing Contractors
- Menominee County Roofing Contractors
- Oconto County Roofing Contractors
- Outagamie County Roofing Contractors
- Portage County Roofing Contractors
- Shawano County Roofing Contractors
- Sheboygan County Roofing Contractors
- Waupaca County Roofing Contractors
- Waushara County Roofing Contractors
- Winnebago County Roofing Contractors