Roof Installation, Replacement & Repair in Green Bay
Green Bay's Greatest Roof Repair & Installation
Wisconsin weather is no joke. Your roof is your home’s primary defense against the elements. Making the right decision now could save you time and money later on. Whether you’re looking for installation, a replacement or repair, Overhead Solutions has you covered.
Providing affordable custom options like snow removal or adding heating wires maintains the integrity of your roof through the tough Wisconsin winters.
Our family owned and operated business strives to deliver the best roofing and construction services in Green Bay, Fox Valley and all of Wisconsin. In addition to our roofing services, we offer siding, window and gutter repairs and installations. Our attention to detail and experienced crew result in roofs and homes that last.
Overhead Solutions offers comprehensive residential & commercial roofing services:
- Re-roofing & new construction
- Insurance jobs
- Preparing your roof for winter / Applying heating wires
- Snow removal
- All-shingle roofs
- Flat / Rubber roofs
- Cedar shake
- Pole building metal
- Standing seam metal
Top 10 Roofing Questions
to ask before you hire a roofer
- Does your company have a current license, workman's comp, and liability coverage? All 3 should be a YES, and don't forget to ask for proof of each.
- Can you provide me with references in my area? A great way to look into a roofing company is to talk with their references; go see the work they have done.
- Is there a deposit? What are the terms of payment for the roofing system installed?
- What is the time frame before you can start the work? What is time frame for competition once you do start the work?
- If a re-roofing permit is required in my area, who is responsible for obtaining the permit?
- In the event that your equipment, or supplier's equipment should damage my property, who is liable?
- Do you hire sub-contractors for this work? If so, what are their names and license numbers? If contractor does hire sub-contractors it is very important to obtain the certificate of insurance from that sub-contractor so you are not held liable for any accident that may occur on the job.
- Who will haul away the old roofing material or project waste?
- Are you a current member of any local or national roofing associations?
- Do you require I do anything specific to prepare my home before the re-roofing project?