Green Bay Roof Repair, Installation & Replacement
Green Bay's Greatest Roof Repair & Installation
Wisconsin weather is no joke. Your roof is your home’s primary defense against the elements. Making the right decision now could save you time and money later on. Turn to the Green Bay roofers at Overhead Solutions for serious roof repair. Whether you’re looking for installation, a replacement or repair, Overhead Solutions has you covered.
Our family owned and operated business strives to deliver the best roofing and construction services in Green Bay, Fox Valley and all of Wisconsin. In addition to our roofing services, we offer siding, window and gutter repairs and installations. Our attention to detail and experienced team of Brown County roofers result in roofs and homes that last.
Roof Repair in Green Bay
Northeast Wisconsin trusts the roofing contractors at Overhead Solutions for quality Green Bay roof repair services. Our team of expert roofing contractors repairs residential and commercial roofs each and every day all across the state. Overhead Solutions repairs roof leaks, drainage problems, shrinkage, punctures and faulty flashings. Whether your roof damage has escalated over the years or a tree has suddenly collapsed, Overhead Solutions is ready to repair your roof.
Asphalt Roofing in Green Bay
Asphalt shingles are the most commonly installed roofing materials in Wisconsin. As the top roofing company in Green Bay, Overhead Solutions offers the best deals on asphalt roofing installation. We install shingles from leading manufacturers like GAF Timberline, Malarkey Shingles, Owens Corning, TAMKO and CertainTeed. Homeowners who demand the best asphalt shingle installation in Green Bay turn to the experts at Overhead Solutions.
Metal Roofing in Green Bay
Metal roofs are installed on more than just commercial buildings. Residential metal roofing in Green Bay is a popular choice for homeowners who want durability and style. Overhead Solutions installs four different metal roof types, each available in a variety of styles, colors and costs so you’re sure to find the metal roof that fits your style and budget. The Green Bay roofers at Overhead Solutions install:
- Standing Seam Metal Roofing
- Pole Building Metal Roofing
- Painted Metal Shingles
- Stone Coated Steel Shingles
Stone Coated Steel Decra Roof Installation in Green Bay
Want the timeless style of a shingle roof with the durability of steel? Turn to the Green Bay roofers at Overhead Solutions for stone coated steel roofing in Green Bay. Decra roofing consists of six layers of protection from the elements and damage. Decra stone coated steel roof tiles come in a variety of colors including charcoal, chestnut, garnet, granite grey, shadow wood, terracotta and weathered timber.
Commercial Flat Roofing in Green Bay
Businesses turn to the roofing contractors at Overhead Solutions when they need commercial flat roofing in Green Bay. Flat EPDM/rubber roofing is durable, affordable and energy efficient, making it a popular choice for businesses. The roofing contractors at Overhead Solutions are Green Bay’s flat roof repair experts. Pinpointing the exact cause of a flat roof leak is a challenge, but the Overhead Solutions experts will find it and fix it; guaranteed.
New Roof Construction in Green Bay
Building a roof is one of the most essential steps in new home construction. Why leave something so critical in the hands of an inexperienced roofing crew? The Green Bay roofing experts at Overhead Solutions install more new roofs in Northern Wisconsin than any other business. Plus, all of our new roofs are available with warranty programs ranging from 10 years to lifetime coverage. Contact Overhead Solutions for new roof construction in Green Bay.
Overhead Solutions offers comprehensive residential & commercial roofing services:
- Re-roofing & new construction
- Insurance jobs
- Preparing your roof for winter / Applying heating wires
- Snow removal
- All-shingle roofs
- Flat / Rubber roofs
- Cedar shake
- Pole building metal
- Standing seam metal
Top 10 Roofing Questions
to ask before you hire a roofer
- Does your company have a current license, workman's comp, and liability coverage? All 3 should be a YES, and don't forget to ask for proof of each.
- Can you provide me with references in my area? A great way to look into a roofing company is to talk with their references; go see the work they have done.
- Is there a deposit? What are the terms of payment for the roofing system installed?
- What is the time frame before you can start the work? What is time frame for competition once you do start the work?
- If a re-roofing permit is required in my area, who is responsible for obtaining the permit?
- In the event that your equipment, or supplier's equipment should damage my property, who is liable?
- Do you hire sub-contractors for this work? If so, what are their names and license numbers? If contractor does hire sub-contractors it is very important to obtain the certificate of insurance from that sub-contractor so you are not held liable for any accident that may occur on the job.
- Who will haul away the old roofing material or project waste?
- Are you a current member of any local or national roofing associations?
- Do you require I do anything specific to prepare my home before the re-roofing project?