Common Metal Roof Styles We Install
Metal roofs come in a variety of styles and color options. Generally, each metal roof style has the same benefits, however, some metal roof styles will complement a home’s aesthetic and design better than others. The most common metal roof styles we install include:
- Metal Slate: Metal slate roofs imitate the random grooves of slate and give your home a sleek, modern feel.
- Metal Tile: Metal tile roofs create a contemporary feel by mimicking the smooth, uniform look of tile.
- Metal Shingles: Instead of traditional asphalt shingles, metal shingle roofs give off the same traditional look with twice the lifespan.
- Colored Metal: We also offer galvanized, standing seam, flat, and panel metal roofs in a variety of colors. Try a black metal roof for your garage or a corrugated steel roof for your pole barn.
Metal Roofing Material Options
Metal roofs can be made using many different types of metal— each with its own benefits. The most common materials metal roofs are made from include:
- Aluminum: Lightweight, rust-free and energy-efficient.
- Galvalume Steel: High corrosion resistance, strong and relatively inexpensive.
- Galvanized Steel: Strong, low-cost and comes in a variety of styles.
- Copper: Beautiful, extremely durable and easy to work with.
Get a Free Quote Reviews